Appearance[edit | edit source]
Suigam is mostly just a large green blob, wrapped around in black, spikey barbed wire. Suigam does have a 'muzzle' of sorts, but this may just be completely coincidental due to the way the barbed wire is wrapped around them. Suigam has three legs, which make use out of the barbed wire. Suigam's slime is also noticeably brighter at the top.
[edit | edit source]
Personality[edit | edit source]
Suigam is a reserved being. They have more of an animalistic nature to them. They also don't really communicate properly, due to their lack of vocal chords. They just tend to laze around their home or nearby, soaking up the sun.
Occupation[edit | edit source]
Suigam has no occupation in Quatheral.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Suigam's signature in Series 3 is one of their barbed wire legs.
- Suigam is the first monster MinorBone made after their year break.
- Their name comes from a combination of two words. "Suicide" and "Gams", which can also translate to suicide legs.
- Despite it's simplicity, this is one of Minorbone's favorite designed creatures.
- Suigam actually was in Toho Kingdom's Emergence: Kaiju Invasion, as a kaiju. Though their appearance has changed quite a bit. Featuring black slime instead of green, and had a parrot skull for a face.
- Suigam actually made another appearance in a different Toho Kingdom RPG, Battle of the Multiverse. This time however, they were in their orginal appearance, though this time they were reduced to a cameo.