Appearance[edit | edit source]
Gearan is one of the few creatures in Quatheral that has no legs of any sort. Gearn's body has a cylindrical shape to it, with bumpy red and light blue bumps going down his body until it reached the black metal on it's behind. Gearan has a completely white face, with black and white eyes. He has two small black arms, with three fingers on each hand. He sports small, white pockets right above his shoulders. Along the back, there is a large dark blue 'hook' with a glassy orange circle with a yellow ring around it. The orange orb in Gearan's back has a soft glow to it, and glows brighter when Gearan is moving faster. Gearan's behind ends in a small jet-like booster, constantly keeps him flying.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Gearan has a mostly carefree attitude where ever he goes. Gearan is never seen laying down on the ground, and is very hyperactive. Even when sleeping, he flies in a circle at his slowest speed. He is often child-like, easily excited over anything small like a new flower growing on the island or seeing another creature. He also loves to race with the others, but pretty much always win. He also wonder how it feels to walk, often waving his arms about to simulate walking while floating.
Occupation[edit | edit source]
Due to his eternal flight, it is difficult for him to keep still and do a job on the island. However, he does have one. He goes into clouds and is able to tell what the weather is going to be like for that day. He also sometimes sets up races at parties.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Gearan's orginal name was "Meny" according to the back of Cthelee's anatomy page.
- Gearan was also supposed to receive a anatomy, but it wound up being discontinued.
- He was one of the very few that was a post it note creation before actually being brought into a drawing.
- His design was based on a paper airplane, which is more prominent in his series 1 design.
- The original post it note of Gearan has been lost, along with Angear and Cthelee's.
- His signature is part of his arm.